I. General information.
1. The data administrator is CHB Hellas – Polska Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdynia (ul. Legionów 63, 81-404 Gdynia) entered into the Central Register of Economic Activity under the NIP number: 879-00-05-667
2. The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. Through information entered voluntarily in forms.
b. Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
c. By saving technical logs at the web server level, operated by the hosting operator.
3. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, we use, among others secure communication encryption protocol (SSL)
II. Information in the forms.
1. We only collect information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. Our website may also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. The data in the form are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or commercial contact or subscribe to the newsletter. This applies to all forms that will be found or will be included in the website in the future.
6. Your personal data provided to us in the newsletter subscription form are processed by us only for the purpose of sending us information on motivational topics, personal development, news on the website and commercial information. The basis for the processing of your data provided in the newsletter subscription form is your consent. We will process this data until you withdraw your consent.
7. The data provided in the forms may be forwarded to entities that technically provide certain services – in particular, this applies to the transfer of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are operators of internet domains (primarily the Scientific and Academic Computer Network jbr – NASK), payment services or other entities with whom we cooperate in this area.
III. Information about cookies and creating a user profile
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is CHB Hellas – Polska Sp. z o.o. based in Gdynia.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a.creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
c. determining the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device by default. You can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
12. In order to block the use of your data in Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics blocking add-on in your browser, available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/?hl=pl
IV. Server logs.
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
a.time of receipt of the inquiry,
b. response sending time,
c. name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
V. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice? 1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
VI. Provision of data.
1. The data is made available to third parties only within the limits permitted by law, in addition, if the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
2. As a data controller, we may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
3. Data provided by users, the Operator has the right to transfer only to those recipients who will have appropriate authorizations in connection with the provision of services to the Operator necessary to maintain the website and provide the services offered on it.
4. As an administrator, we require data from you to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you, especially those necessary, e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. In the remaining scope, providing your data is voluntary.
5. The operator will not transfer users’ personal data to third countries or international organizations.
VII. Storage of your personal data
1.The administrator stores your personal data for the time necessary to achieve the goal, for a maximum of 3 years and for the period in which it is possible to pursue claims in connection with the performance of the contract concluded as a result of the transaction, for a maximum of 3 years from the date of the transaction. The basis for data processing is ART. 6. Point 1 of the letter B) and C.) GDPR.
VIII. Your rights
We guarantee the fulfillment of your rights under the general data protection regulation.
Remember that in relation to all personal data provided to us, you have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, objection, as well as the right to transfer this data and submit a complaint to the supervisory body.
You can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com